universal planes in drm backend

zou lan nancy.lan.zou at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 08:20:37 UTC 2019

Hi scott

yes, one CRTC bind to one primary plane. But if not all the crtcs are
connected and universal planes is enable, the spare primary plane could be
an overlay plane.

for example, plane 0 ~ 5 for 6 CRTCs, they are all primary planes. But
weston only enable 3 output, then plane 3 ~ 5 could treat as overlay plane.

Thank you!

Best regards
Nancy

Scott Anderson <scott.anderson at collabora.com> 于2019年9月17日周二 下午3:50写道: