New point of contact for Qt

Johan Helsing johan.helsing at qt.io
Tue Feb 25 13:46:13 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm leaving The Qt Company, which means I will no longer be working on Qt Wayland.

At least for a while, wayland-related work will now be done by people from the Qt Oslo Graphics team, which is led by Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt (eskil.abrahamsen-blomfeldt at qt.io), so he's probably the best point of contact from now on.

I will still be reachable on mail (johanhelsing at gmail.com) and freenode (johanhelsing), and try to answer if there are questions about qtwayland, but you will probably have to ping me specifically to get my attention.

Br,
Johan Helsing