[ANNOUNCE] Weston 9.0 release schedule

Jan Engelhardt jengelh at inai.de
Wed Jul 1 15:41:04 UTC 2020

On Wednesday 2020-07-01 17:07, Simon Ser wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Here is the release schedule for Weston 9.0, the next major version:
>
>- Alpha: July 30th, in 4 weeks
>
>Package maintainers are encouraged to pick up the pre-releases to make
>sure packaging can be tested (and fixed) before the stable release.

The https://wayland.freedesktop.org/releases.html page has hyperlinks
to e.g.
https://wayland.freedesktop.org/releases/weston-8.0.0.tar.xz

However, when trying to retrieve
https://wayland.freedesktop.org/releases/
all I get is a 404 ("The resource that you are attempting to access
does not exist or you don't have the necessary permissions to view
it."). What I expected to get: an index of all files in that directory,
alphabetically sorted and suffixed with the last modification date, just
as apache (or other httpds) usually generate.