Issue with setting calibration matrix on imx6 platform.

poornachandrasekhar.alamanda at india.horner-apg.com poornachandrasekhar.alamanda at india.horner-apg.com
Mon May 11 03:47:16 UTC 2020

Hi,

We are trying to set calibration matrix on imx6 platfrom.

We are able to set the touch calibration matrix using udev (static) on imx6
platform.

Our requirement is to set the calibration matrix dynamically during the run
time from the application.

Libinput provides api's for setting the calibration matrix, so using them. I
tried setting, but the touch changes does not get reflected.

I am using following api

1. libinput_path_create_context()

2. libinput_path_add_device()

3. libinput_device_config_calibration_has_matrix()

4. libinput_device_config_calibration_get_matrix()

5. libinput_device_config_calibration_set_matrix()

I have attached the c file used for touch calibration for your reference,

where TouchCalibrationMatrix() is performing all operations.

After setting the new calibration and reading back the calibration, I can
see that calibration matrix is set, but it is not getting reflected in the
touch.

Can you please let me know where I am going wrong.

Thanks & Regards,

Poorna Chandra Sekhar Alamanda.