FW: xrandr and xwayland

Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia guille.rodriguez at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:44:47 UTC 2021

Hi Daniel,

El vie, 6 ago 2021 a las 10:14, Daniel Stone (<daniel at fooishbar.org>)
escribió:

> kiosk-shell is something we have in newer versions of Weston which
> sounds like it would work well for your usecases - it's designed to
> just run a single application fullscreen. You might want to check out
> what we have in git, which will be released as 10.0 in a few weeks'
> time.

I have a use case for this which is conceptually one single application,
fullscreen, no desktop stuff (navigation bar, window management etc) but
needs to support additional processes with separate top-level windows. This
would be used e.g. to overlay a video stream (using gstreamer) on top of
the "main" application. Will this be supported by kiosk-shell ?

BR,

guille.rodriguez at gmail.com