Top Most application Rendered by weston

Sameer Ranjan sameer at cdot.in
Thu Feb 25 04:29:50 UTC 2021

Hey,

I am using weston as compositor for my platform. I am developing a feature in which I
would want to know the top most application displayed by the compositor as multiple
application can be opened at a single instance. Is there any variable or any function
provided in weston by which I can know the top most application name rendered by the
compositor.

Regards
Sameer Ranjan
Research Engineer
C-DOT Delhi

::Disclaimer::
The contents of this email and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on C-DOT.
and  may  not  necessarily  reflect  the  opinions  of  C-DOT.  Any  form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the
author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.