Position set/get prototype template

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Mon Aug 8 15:42:02 UTC 2022

Igor,

On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 at 15:54, Igor Korot <ikorot01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Or even better - when one of you will need to quickly create a "proof-of-concept" application that will jump all over the places on every startup...

We've written applications for years. We know how to make it work.
We've explained to you how to make it work. It may not work in the
exact way you have in your head, but the real usecases can and do
work, even if you won't listen to patient explanations.

This discussion has more than run its course by now. Unfortunately as
you seem hellbent on continuing to repeat the same thing over and over
without listening to anything else being said, your posts will now be
moderated.

Cheers,
Daniel