kwin_wayland: ../libepoxy/src/dispatch_common.c:872: epoxy_get_proc_address: Assertion `0 && "Couldn't find current GLX or EGL context.\n"' failed.

Carlos linguafalsa at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:56:49 UTC 2022

On 5/25/22 17:35, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25 May 2022 13:18:11 PDT Carlos wrote:
>>     Model name:           Cortex-A72
>
> This is a 64-bit capable CPU, according to Wikipedia:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_Cortex-A72
>
> Why are you running 32-bit?

you're correct. Capable. Although the term is ambiguous. If you were to
try it, you'd probably understand. But I agree with you. I'll eventually
get another card and  and put it to use. I have an sdd lying around
somewhere that I could clone. But I'd rather not. Every now and then I
have to fsck it. Manufacturer's fault. But to be fair, I can't complain
with ARM regardless of its revisions. It certainly outperforms
compilation time against the same programs running under intel i5.

In the meantime: I've disabled the bug by not having the hovering
feature. Even though, I am aware that features and bugs are inseparable
from one another.

Thanks Thiago.