frame callbacks and sub_surfaces

Joel Winarske joel.winarske at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 23:14:44 UTC 2022

Okay thanks for the input.  I sorted it out, and it's working great.

My learning - Simply implement a frame callback for each sub surface and
base surface, empty or otherwise.  No need for any other commit calls.

What is the recommended solution for counting frame rate with sub
surfaces?  Does the base surface ever get occluded?

Thanks,
Joel