Need support to display application at (0, 0) position on Weston desktop

huy nguyen huykhacnguyen1983 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 15:24:22 UTC 2023

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the reply.
In my application, I want to overlay an MPV video window on another
application so that users can view both video content and other application
static content so that a fullscreen MPV is not suitable.
Is it possible to adjust the initial position of MPV video window at (0,0)
on the weston desktop (I already hide the weston top bar).

Best regards,
Huy