get input device in wayland

weinan wang weinan97 at 163.com
Wed Nov 22 01:22:56 UTC 2023

Thanks for reply,
We want to achieve an application for touch input map,
it will map touch input to a output device when we have multi-screen.

The input map need provide a input device and a output device,
in our design, we will traversal all screen to ask user "is this screen you
want to map", and user choice a touch device by tap on a touch device,
just like "touch config" feature in Windows11.

All in all, we want to achieve an application for touch input map, if have a batter
design, i will discuss it with the designer.