Re:Re: 回复: Re: get input device in wayland

weinan wang weinan97 at 163.com
Fri Nov 24 03:00:34 UTC 2023

Thank you, I think I understand why the wayland-protocol is designed the way it is.
Finally, I would like to ask if there is a input mapping protocol upstream is
considering to add like "xinput map-to-output".
Tablet, touch screen, and other absolute device mapping functions
are currently implemented separately in different compositors,
such as kwin has added related functions in dbus