Problem with mmap keyboard.

Fred vS fiens at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 18:44:59 UTC 2023

Ho, many thanks Emmanuel.

I will deeply study your mail.

By the way, I am busy to translate all the "steps" demos of the Wayland-book into Pascal:
https://github.com/fredvs/wayland-pascal

Now, Free Pascal compiler can create nice and working "Pure Wayland applications".
Note too that the C demos in Wayland-book have some ommisions in code ( I added the fixes in /src/c).
But for the "Keyboard events" step, I am blocked, the C "Keyboard events" demo in /src/c does not use the key-map, but it works to give the actions of the keys and the number of the keys. The same for the translated Pascal code.

But ok, I will try to make the map-keyboard working thanks to with your advices.

Many thanks.

Write you later.

Fre;D