Working demos of Wayland application?

Fred vS fiens at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 15:14:19 UTC 2023

Hello.

I try to create Wayland applications with inspiration from demo-code.

I did lot of search in internet and finally found one site that gives +- working demos:
https://wayland-book.com

There are some code that must be updated (because obsolete) but all "steps" souce code are working.
Sadly the steps ended at chapter 10 and all the other chapters have "todo" as code.

Are there plans to continue the explanation with demo-code?

Does it exist somewhere a complete demo that can be compiled in 2023?
All the (very) few code I found did not compile.

Thanks.

Fre;D