Bug in the keyboard when using Wayland.

Simon Zeni simon at bl4ckb0ne.ca
Mon Jan 22 14:50:02 UTC 2024

Hi José,

This issue should be reported to your DE/WM directly. If you are using
Cinnamon, they have started to integrate Wayland pretty recently, see [1].

As it is still experimental, it is likely that it's something wrong on their
end rather than a pure Wayland issue.

I hope you'll be able to find a solution for your issue.

Cheers,

Simon

[1]: https://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=4591