Governance Meeting Announcement: Text Input (2)

Carlos Garnacho carlosg at gnome.org
Sun Jun 30 17:58:17 UTC 2024

Hi all,

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 11:56 PM Carlos Garnacho <carlosg at gnome.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It was agreed in the last meeting around the text-input protocol to do
> some follow ups to discuss remaining issues and possible further
> improvements. I would like to call a second meeting, a poll is now at
> https://nuudel.digitalcourage.de/kgL4lA5qDUb5ssSa (NB: times in CEST)
> to decide on an appropriate date/time.
>
> The meeting could be held at https://meet.gnome.org/car-oot-bcf-kt4 .
> I will announce the poll results by Jun 30th.

As per the poll, it seems the best day for the meeting is Tue July
2nd, at 15:00 CEST. The call will happen at
https://meet.gnome.org/car-oot-bcf-kt4

Sorry Aleix, Since only Orko and I replied, it'll be probably too
confusing to call it out and reschedule. We'll make sure that there
are thorough minutes, and it sounds likely this will not be the last
meeting around the topic :)

Cheers,
  Carlos