Governance Meeting Announcement: Text-Input (Was: Call for proposals for the next governance meeting)

Carlos Garnacho carlosg at gnome.org
Tue May 7 11:40:32 UTC 2024

Hi!,

On Wed, Apr 17, 2024 at 2:37 PM Vlad Zahorodnii <vlad.zahorodnii at kde.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The Wayland Governance Meeting is semi-regular meeting to drive
> discussion on wayland-protocols forward.
>
> We are looking for the proposals for the next meeting as well as people
> who can lead/drive the discussion. If there is a protocol that you would
> like to be on the agenda, please submit your proposals here.

I would like to propose a meeting around the attempt to push forward
text-input protocol features at
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/wayland/wayland-protocols/-/merge_requests/282
as there are changes there benefiting IM integration.

The meeting could be held at https://meet.gnome.org/car-oot-bcf-kt4,
and the date/time can be decided at
https://nuudel.digitalcourage.de/mdlGZkeersnxI8fS

I will announce the poll results on May 12th.

Cheers,
  Carlos