Request for Expert Support on Wayland - WebOS Graphics Training

channaraj at vebsters.com channaraj at vebsters.com
Thu Oct 3 05:20:54 UTC 2024

Dear Team

I hope this email finds you well.

I am Channa Raj, Founder of Vebsters, a corporate training organization.
We are currently working on a critical training project for our client
and have an requirement for a specialized training session on Wayland -
WebOS Graphics.

We would greatly appreciate your support in delivering this session,
which can be conducted online or in person, based on your availability
and preference.

As this is a priority project for our client, your assistance would be
invaluable. If you are available and willing to collaborate, we would
love to discuss the next steps at your earliest convenience.

If, for any reason, you are unable to support us directly, I would be
truly grateful if you could kindly refer us to someone within your
network who might be able to help. Your input would be instrumental in
helping us deliver on this important project for LG Soft India.

We sincerely hope to hear from you soon, as we are eager to finalize the
arrangements. Thank you very much for considering this request, and I
look forward to your positive response.

Best regards,
Channa Raj
Founder, Vebsters