Wayland - WebOS Graphics Training Request for LG Soft Bangalore

channaraj at vebsters.com channaraj at vebsters.com
Fri Oct 4 14:52:31 UTC 2024

Dear Devel,

Greetings! Hope this mail finds you well.

We need you Support in delivering this training to our client LG Soft
India. Find the more details below.

We have a technical training requirement, please find the details listed
below and let us know your availability for call and training, cost,
course content, duration of the training (approx.)