[Xcb] Problem with xcb-test

Anni Kotilainen anni.kotilainen at cs.helsinki.fi
Mon Jun 14 01:34:45 PDT 2004

I'm trying to run xcb-test but I can't seem to get over the following
error:

$ /usr/local/bin/xcb-test
Error BadWindow on seqnum 3 (CreateWindow).
Failed to get geometry for window 0x7d4029a4.
Failed to get geometry for window 0x02400000.
Error BadWindow on seqnum 6 (ChangeProperty).
Error BadWindow on seqnum 7 (ChangeProperty).
Error BadWindow on seqnum 8 (MapWindow).
Error BadDrawable on seqnum 10 (GetGeometry).
Error BadDrawable on seqnum 11 (GetGeometry).
Failed to query tree for window 0x02400000.
Error BadWindow on seqnum 12 (QueryTree).
Failed to get attributes for window 0x02400000.
Error BadWindow on seqnum 9 (GetWindowAttributes).

After that it just hangs until I abort it.

I'm currently using XFree 4.3.0, would it help if I installed XOrg
instead?

--
Anni Kotilainen