[Xcb] Re: some fd.o Debian packages; still really need Xlib/XCB testers

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Fri Mar 19 12:04:24 PST 2004

On 03/18 03:11PM, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 12:29, Jamey Sharp wrote:
> > deb http://freedesktop.org/~jamey/debian testing main
>
> Please also provide source packages, not all the world is i386...

OK, working on it... My packaging skills are really rusty, so it might
take a little while. I'm learning that pbuilder and cdbs are my friends.
Back when I was a boy, getting started as a Debian developer, we didn't
have any of that fancy stuff. heh.

Would you be willing to provide binaries for your preferred
architecture(s)? I'm getting mini-dinstall set up on freedesktop.org,
and it is successfully installing files from an incoming directory and
verifying signatures and all the other fun stuff. Contact me off-list if
you'd like to help out. (Maybe you could review my packaging too?)

Thanks,
--
Jamey Sharp <jamey at minilop.net> - http://minilop.net/