[Xcb] xlibs problem ;)

Jeremy Kolb jkolb at brandeis.edu
Mon Apr 4 22:39:19 PDT 2005

keithp just reminded me about the fixes to xlibs/xcb.  While it seems to
work, I've noticed that gimp is broken (only program I can find right
now that doesn't like it).  Unfortunately my libs/progs are all stripped
  so I can't trace it, but when I start gimp I get the splash screen
etc... and then nothing.  No other windows, or messages and I have to
ctrl-c to stop it at which point I get:

gimp: terminated: Interrupt
/usr/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/script-fu terminated: Interrupt

Sorry this isn't much help, can someone else confirm that this is
happening?  It's only happening with my X11 --with-xcb.

Jeremy