[Xcb] Interning multiple atoms w/ one function call (alla XInternAtoms)

Travis Spencer travislspencer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:24:45 EST 2005

On 8/9/05, Jamey Sharp <jamey at minilop.net> wrote:
> Yup, all that is exactly right. Actually given the simplicity of writing
> one for-loop to issue all the InternAtom requests, and then another to
> get all the replies, it's not obvious to me that a new function is a win
> here, even for porters.

Its 30 lines of code that I wouldn't want to repeat in more than one
or two places.

> That said, I implemented exactly the function being asked for in the old
> XCL source; somebody could check it out of the xcl module in CVS if they
> wanted to.

That's a helpful resource.  It might not be the best one since some
things have changed, but it one more example to look at while learning
this stuff.  In case it helps someone or saves a couple minutes of Web
surfing:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at keithp.com:/local/src/CVS login
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at keithp.com:/local/src/CVS co xcb

--