[Xcb] a question about request and reply

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Dec 13 09:53:44 PST 2005

Yes, the reply is currently queued until you force the
cookie, so you'll leak memory.  Nothing worse. :-)

It seems to me pretty straightforward to add
XCBDiscardCookie(GenericCookie) to the interface.
Non-blocking, and if called before the reply is delivered
simply sets a bit saying the reply should be discarded when
it arrives.  Is this something we need/want?

	Bart