[Xcb] XCBImage

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Tue Feb 15 22:37:08 PST 2005

there's a 'new' version (same name) that fixes 2 typos

a comment: once the test is launched, expose (raise it, for example) the
first window (the one with the black pixels) so that the second window
gets its content drawn

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Jamey Sharp wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 06:32:22PM +0100, Vincent Torri wrote:
>
> I don't remember if I said this already: I asked Keith Packard about
> image formats and he said that they're well documented in the early
> sections of the protocol specification. I think he said that stuff is
> right after the screen information. Well, I looked through my old 1988
> edition of the "X Window System" book, and don't see anything useful. I
> haven't had time to look in some more modern X protocol reference, so
> maybe you'd like to try that.

i have the 2nd edition of the O'Reilly X Protocol Reference Manual
(Volume 0, May 1990), but i've not seen that description

Vincent