[Xcb] GLX

Jeremy Kolb jkolb@brandeis.edu
Mon Jan 17 20:21:51 PST 2005

Thanks, I'm plugging away at it now.  I'm having trouble distinguishing
between the api and the wire protocol.  For example I find this in the
header:

/*
** GLX single request.	Commands that go over as single GLX protocol
** requests use this structure.  The glxCode will be one of the X_GLsop
** opcodes.
*/
typedef struct GLXSingle {
     CARD8	reqType;
     CARD8	glxCode;
     CARD16	length B16;
     GLXContextTag contextTag B32;
} xGLXSingleReq;
#define sz_xGLXSingleReq 8

Now below there's no corresponding opcode, so do I still include this as
a request/reply?

Jeremy