[Xcb] PATCH: XCBGenerateID segfaults if called with NULL

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Jul 22 17:47:53 EST 2005

In message <1122015548.5929.89.camel at id.minilop.net> you wrote:
> The convention in XCB, set for a number of bad reasons, is no tab
> characters and four-space indents. In vim this corresponds to the sw=4
> and et options.

AFAIK emacs can't live with this convention, so I allow hard
tabs.  Good thing I don't contribute code any more. :-)

At any rate, (and repeat after me) hard tabs (ASCII 9) are 8
spaces.  Otherwise the code is unreadable with, e.g.,
pagers.  So whatever you do don't set your editor to do
something else with hard tabs.  Please.

    Bart