[Xcb] XCBShapeNotifyMask missing shape.h

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Wed Jun 15 00:28:45 PDT 2005

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Jamey Sharp wrote:

> On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 18:46 +0200, Vincent Torri wrote:
> > Hey
>
> Hi Vincent!
>
> > I think that XCBShapeNotifyMask is missing in shape.h
> >
> > Am I wrong ?
>
> I don't know. I can't find anything called NotifyMask in the shape
> extension documentation. Is it supposed to be a type? a function? Can
> you give an example of how you thought it was supposed to be used?

it's a number (look in shape.h of Xorg, for example).

for the example:

   rep_shape = XCBShapeInit(_ecore_xcb_conn);
   if (rep_shape)
      {
	 _ecore_xcb_event_shape_id = rep_shape->first_event + ShapeNotify;
	 free(rep_shape);
     }

well, i don't know if i have to free the reply.

In fact, each time I use an extension (that is, shape and sync), ecore_xcb
bugs and I don't know why.

Vincent