[Xcb] XCBImage

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Fri Mar 4 23:10:57 PST 2005

I think that i'll leave the xcbimage like it is right now, create a
XCBShminfo struct that contains shmseg, shmid and shmaddr. I don't really
know if i add the readonly field. It will not be difficult to change this
later.

Jamey: if i'm not wrong, XCBShmAttach requires a XCBshmSEG and the 2 other
fields (shmid and readonly fields)

i'm also writing a test for this stuff.

Vincent