[Xcb] XCBImage

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Tue Mar 15 12:08:32 PST 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 08:16:00PM +0100, Vincent Torri wrote:
> I fear that XCBImagePutPixel is broken in ZPixmap format (i've not tested
> for XYPixmap format)
>
> i don't know where, but i'm almost sure it doesn't work. I'm searching the
> bug, but if someone find it (them ?) before me, that would be great

How doesn't it work? The only test I can run right now is still
test_xcb_image_shm, which seems to have quite happily put a pixel in the
middle of the image. (I can't promise it's the right color: my LCD
controller is busted and all my colors are wacky.)

I just inspected the PutPixel code I wrote, and it still matches my
expectation of how ZPixmaps work... but that doesn't really mean
anything. :-)

--Jamey