[Xcb] icccm

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Sat Mar 19 15:57:26 PST 2005

Well, i've ported evas to xcb today and i have problems with the current
icccm code:
1) i can't use SizeHintsFlags values, whereas i have to use them.
2) gcc reports an error when i try to use the SizeHints structure, because
it's not of determined size.

Ho, and have you seen my last post for XCBImage ?

Vincent