[Xcb] xprint

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Tue Mar 22 13:12:25 PST 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 03:07:59PM -0500, Jeremy Kolb wrote:
> I've heard conflicting reports on xprint. Some people say lots of things
> (mozilla, java etc) use it, others say that it's obsolete.  I'll write
> it if people want it.  Any thoughts?

Questions of obsolescence aside :-) Xprint is not going into libXCB.so.
Since some people obviously want it, this could be a good time to start
splitting extensions off into their own libraries: I have no problem
with shipping a libXCBXPrint.so or something, aside from the awfulness
of the name I just proposed.

But I'd be much more interested in seeing a libGL port from you, Jeremy.
;-)

--Jamey