[Xcb] porting libGL to XCB

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Wed Mar 23 00:17:19 PST 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 04:21:38PM -0500, Jeremy Kolb wrote:
> Ah yes... libGL.  I downloaded the mesa source a while ago but haven't
> really gone through it.  There's a lot there.  It would be really nice
> if some of us could meet on irc or something as I'm not entirely sure
> where to start.

OK, that'd be fun. I'm on spring break this week, so I can finally hang
out on IRC for a bit. :-) Look for me: solair on irc.freenode.net. For
this purpose maybe I'll hang out in #dri-devel, unless they tell me to
go away.

Also look for me to log out randomly, as I'm eating my own dogfood and
so my X apps assert() periodically. :-/

--Jamey