[Xcb] xf86dri/record/GL

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sun Mar 27 18:01:26 PST 2005

In message <42475CAB.2030908 at brandeis.edu> you wrote:
> >>Anonymous is still down :(

Yeah.  Now that I've poked at it---I'm not sure I want to
touch this right this second, actually.  The machine is up
and seems to be running fine; the pserver has apparently
just crashed, and I'm not sure how to restart it "right".
Hopefully one of the sitewranglers will just fix it.

> > If you have SSH access, you don't need anonymous CVS.  Just use the
> > CVSROOT that you would use if you had access; you have read access, and
> > that's enough to checkout and update, just not to commit.
>
> Hm... it won't work for the mesa sources though.
>
> cvs [update aborted]: connect to
> pdx.freedesktop.org(131.252.208.82):2401 failed: Connection refused

  $ cvs -d :ext:bart at freedesktop.org:/cvs/mesa co Mesa
  Enter passphrase for key '/home/bart/.ssh/id-dsa-passphrase':
  cvs checkout: warning: cannot write to history file /cvs/mesa/CVSROOT/history: Permission denied
  cvs checkout: Updating Mesa
  cvs checkout: failed to create lock directory for `/cvs/mesa/Mesa' (/cvs/mesa/Mesa/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
  cvs checkout: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvs/mesa/Mesa'
  cvs [checkout aborted]: read lock failed - giving up
  $

I hate CVS.

    Bart