[Xcb] mesa +xcb = assertion death

Jeremy Kolb jkolb at brandeis.edu
Wed May 4 20:48:45 PDT 2005

Jeremy Kolb wrote:

> On another note... I looked in the xserver's glx and there was no *2...
> so I added that and checked and it now looks correct wrt
> numProps/numVisuals.  Didn't seem to fix anything though.
>
> Jeremy

Okay, now that I fixed that (filed a bug report for them too) glxinfo
actually runs!  This is exciting... but now I get that BadLength error
with glxgears in X_GrabKey and X_UnGrabKey

With NVIDIA drivers and Mesa/X11-xcb:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or
internal Xlib length error)
   Major opcode of failed request:  33 (X_GrabKey)
   Serial number of failed request:  19

With indirect Mesa and X11-xcb it's X_UnGrabKey (30).  Guess I'll look
into those.

Jeremy