[Xcb] Re: very first attempt of the keybinding

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Thu May 5 23:03:11 PDT 2005

Hey,

thank you for your answer. I'm doing the changes.

One question, though:

in atoms.c, there's following code in InternAtomFast:

	InternAtomFastCookie cookie;

	if((cookie.u.atom = InternAtomPredefined(name_len, name)).xid !=
None)
	{
		cookie.tag = TAG_VALUE;
		return cookie;
	}

I don't understand why you check cookie.u.atom, as you've just declared
cookie. Its values should be random, shouldn't they ?

Vincent