[Xcb] Where's XCBRenderFindStandardFormat ?

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue May 17 04:23:50 PDT 2005

I'm looking for an XCB function to perform the same role as
XRenderFindStandardFormat. I've got some horribly complex
re-implementation of it inside of cairo, but I don't really trust
it. And then, the first test program I try to write needs the same
functionality.

So, Xrender ends up being really hard to use without this.

Is there a good reason I can't find something like this inside XCB's
bindings for the Render extension already?

-Carl