[Xcb] Region

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Tue May 31 18:07:42 PDT 2005

Don't presume that writing a region library from scratch is easy
(stealing code is the right solution).  It turns out it is painful to
get all the fencepost cases right, and when you get it wrong, you lose
rectangles (*really bad*).  *The* most painful part of shipping X11R1
was debugging the region code...

And yes, the server code got carefully worked on at some point; and I'm
not surprised that Xlib never got its TLC.
			- Jim