[Xcb] src/xcb_des.c

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Sep 16 07:54:46 PDT 2005

Jamey and I were talking last night about it; someone needs
to finish the now-trivial process of being able to add the
"real" xcb_des.c that actually contains DES source to the
distro.  Want to volunteer?  I think the process at this
point is to dig up an old email I posted to the XCB list
with instructions, and follow them.  Stupid US crypto
export restrictions... :-)

	Bart