[Xcb] double buffering

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Aug 21 20:00:07 PDT 2006

For anyone who wants to crank out XCB/XML for these exts,
I've added formatted protocol docs to
  http://xcb.freedesktop.org/wiki/XcbNotes

Someone in the X community probably needs to build a library
to handle all the various ways double-buffering can be done
in a coherent fashion.  Jamey's opinion though, with which I
concur, is that this should be a separate fd.o project.

Something I'd like to see done with the website real soon is
to add a page for each XCB extension desc, giving author and
contact information as well as the sources from which the
desc was constructed.  Anyone want to help with this?

	Bart