[Xcb] Status of XCB and howto begin

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sat Feb 4 01:38:19 PST 2006

Now that we have a plan for the error system Keith, Jamey,
and I can live with, someone needs to implement it.  That
will probably not happen for a couple of more weeks, until
after X Dev Con.  Right now, we're trying to get some XCB
stuff ready for that...

Visibility support?  I thought we'd decided on a plan for
that also...

	Bart