[Xcb] unresolvable relocation against symbol `STRING'

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Sun Jan 8 01:37:21 PST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to recompile evas with XCB, but i'm always getting that error:

/usr/bin/ld:
engines/software_xcb/.libs/libevas_engine_software_xcb.a(evas_outbuf.o)(.text+0x25dc):
unresolvable relocation against symbol `STRING'

I don't understand the error message. It's the first time that I see it.
And i've never had that error before. Recently, evas was supporting the
visibility feature. Maybe it is the problem. I don't really know.

Does someone have an idea ?

Thank you

Vincent