[Xcb] XInput supported?

Ian Osgood iano at quirkster.com
Wed Jul 19 20:20:04 PDT 2006

TJ,

XInput and Xkb are two extensions we'd really like to have. Feel free
to try your hand at writing XML descriptions for them. The tags we
use are described here:

   http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xcb;a=blob;f=xcb-proto/doc/xml-
xcb.txt

and you can use the existing XML extension descriptions and modular
xorg protos as examples.

Let us know if you run into any stumbling blocks along the way, and
we'll do our best to help.

Ian