[Xcb] [xsync] attributes of XCBSyncCreateAlarm

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Jul 25 00:16:06 PDT 2006

Yes, eventually we'll want to generate the protocol
descriptions from the XCB XML.  For the purpose of checking
the XCB definitions, though, I think we just want the
original troff document formatted in HTML.  I worked on that
today, but current versions of groff are not good at
producing HTML: they render all the tables as graphics,
which makes them pretty ugly and useless.  I'll keep working
on it; in the meantime I'll probably just give up and post PDF.

	Bart