[Xcb] [xsync] attributes of XCBSyncCreateAlarm

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Jul 25 08:42:48 PDT 2006

I think our vision is pretty simple; there's already almost
enough content in the XML to generate request descriptions
etc in the style of the old protocol descriptions.
HTML/man/pdf would be great; I'd settle for generating
docbook or something.  I don't plan on copy-pasting anything
from the original protocol documentation; if there are
things we want to decorate the XML with that's fine, but I
am imagining that we will want to have a supplementary
document to the request list built out of the original docs.

For checking the correctness of the XML, we'll want to
reference the original protocol docs.  That's what I'm
working on getting a clean version of now...

	Bart