[Xcb] [xsync] attributes of XCBSyncCreateAlarm

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Jul 25 10:41:56 PDT 2006

No, I think a description field is one of the things we
should add to the XML, definitely.  The supplementary
document would just have things like the general overview of
the protocol that don't really fit into the XML description.

We'll have to think carefully what markup we want to make
available for things like the description field.  All the
things I can think of offhand are kind of annoying.

	Bart