[Xcb] Compilation error...

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Wed Jul 26 00:34:48 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 08:00 +0200, Vincent Torri wrote:
> > I just pushed a fix for this that I'd been doing before I read your
> > email.  Hopefully it's working for you now.
>
> The HAVE_*** are defined when AC_CHECK_HEADER are used. According to the
> autoconf doc, no current unix distribution does not contain inttype.h and
> inttypes includes stdint.h (apparently, C99 specifies that). So maybe a
> check for inttype.h should be sufficient, I think

But random apps include xcb.h, don't they?  Are you saying that for apps
to use xcb they have to have the HAVE_* defined?

Yes, inttypes.h should be safe to include always afaik (it's in many
more places than stdint.h that I've seen), but for some reason people
seem to prefer stdint.h.

--
Eric Anholt                     anholt at FreeBSD.org
eric at anholt.net                 eric.anholt at intel.com