[Xcb] Proting xrestop to XCB

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Mon Jun 26 13:52:06 PDT 2006

Hey :)

maybe look at the tutorial in xcb/doc/tutorial first. You'll learn a bit
how xcb  works, how to create a connection, a window, and other things.
There is also a part where you can find translation of usual Xlib
functions.

hope this helps a bit. Don't hesitate to ask questions here or on irc
(#xcb on freenode)

regards

Vincent