[Xcb] what has happended with git ?

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Mon Mar 13 23:12:37 PST 2006

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 07:31:31AM +0100, Vincent Torri wrote:
> then, it seems that glx.xml has been modified in "origin", whereas Jeremy
> has already committed it.
>
> Have I done something wrong with git ?

No, but I think Jeremy may have. :-)

Jeremy, did you run `git-push --all` recently? It's a bad, evil command
that I tried a few weeks ago; it left a mess in the repository for a
while. I think somebody with root on fd.o fixed it, but now it looks
like you've broken it again. ;-)

BTW, what version of GIT are you all using? I stopped noticing trouble
after I switched to 1.2.1, but I thought it was coincidence.

--Jamey