[Xcb] what has happended with git ?

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Mar 14 08:35:48 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 09:30 -0500, Jeremy Kolb wrote:

> Sure did! ;) Yeah I forgot to git-commit so i was trying all sorts of
> things to push my changes up. I have no idea how to fix that so if
> someone wants to...

The only thing which will have been broken by this are the references,
which can easily be fixed by someone repairing their local repository
and pushing the references to the server. No need for privileged access
to the repository at all.

And, in the future, do be careful with the --all switch; it's
dangerous :-)

keith.packard at intel.com